We are currently looking for an Account & Strategy Lead with experience in paid media and creative strategy. Ideal candidate has led digital campaigns and projects for high profile brands at creative agency; being a driving force internally (strategically pushing the creative work forward) and externally (with both senior clients and IAT partners).
This Account Lead helps set the vision for our client’s creative marketing initiatives across digital channels (app acquisition, digital sales growth, etc). Their passion for the work and what they do is magnetic, and clients and fellow team members feed off their drive and positive energy. They are a strategic thought leader that operates confidently at the intersection of marketing strategy and paid/digital advertising creative. Equal parts visionary and problem solver, they are motivated to generate insightful work and deliver meaningful results. They demonstrate a positive, do-what-it-takes attitude, are a natural connector who develops strong relationships among various groups.
At CoSi, you may work across a variety of brands & companies of different sizes (from Fortune 100 to challenger brands), different audiences (both B2C and B2B), and different industries (CPG, health/wellness, beauty, finance, QSR, etc). Additionally, you will be managing projects at different stages, up and down the funnel and across all channels (social, digital, connected TV, web, email, outdoor, etc).
Your role is to:
- Lead day-to-day strategy development in collaboration with Creative Director– distilling client needs into a clear and actionable plan and/or creative brief
- Pull together inputs across campaign performance, media plans, business objectives, and creative trends to make recommendations on creative strategy
- Develop creative briefs, strategic approaches, testing matrices that inspire digital solutions that meet Client’s business objectives and consumer needs.
- Analyze broad performance metrics and deliver relevant insights and recommendations
- Act as a proactive, positive and influential partner to clients–– helping to grow their business with smart and strategic thinking
- Have a clear point of view on digital marketing strategy and be able to clearly articulate this via touch-points with clients, internal and partner teams
- Spearhead innovative digital thinking that inspires the creative team and helps educate / guide the client
- Lead client presentations, calls, strategic discussions regularly, and help lead dialogue in cross-agency meetings
- Assist in managing internal team members and outside vendors to ensure proper resourcing for accounts and projects
- 6-8 years experience in digital advertising in an agency or in-house setting
- Hands-on experience developing and managing performance-driven digital campaigns (inclusive of customer acquisition and in-app engagement campaigns)
- Digital marketing and platform expertise; fluency in connecting paid media planning with comms/creative strategy
- Inherent curiosity to want to understand digital culture, people and behaviors
- Experience reading paid media reports, gleaning actionable insights and converting those insights and recommendations into client-facing executive reports and internal-facing creative briefs.
- High client EQ with the ability to anticipate what a client is looking for before they ask
- Smooth communication and presentation skills; able to develop and guide a client through a strategic narrative
- Experience with strategic planning around customer loyalty programs
- Experience managing teams, but also comfortable with directly executing when/as needed
Collier.Simon is an independent, full-service creative agency in the Los Angeles/Hollywood area. We work with our client partners to develop creative solutions that truly move the needle. Clients range from Fortune 500-type household names to up-and-comers across a variety of industries / verticals.
Although we still have our office in Los Angeles, our team continues to have the flexibility to work-from-home. However, we are looking for candidates in Southern California as there will be regular in-person meetings with clients and agency partners in LA and So Cal area).
Benefits including healthcare, 401K, vacation/PTO policy to be shared in greater detail during the interview process.
Collier.Simon provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.